Entry to the 2020 Kenney Game Jam. The theme was "cursed"
You can play the game solely with the mouse if you want to (except for opening the settings)
Left Click: Go-to/interact with objects
Right Click/Spacebar: continue through dialogue.
ESC: Open the pause menu.
How to Play:
Download the Windows build (and unzip the zip file, playing Cursed Home.exe) or play in the browser with WebGL.
Follow the prompts in the top right to complete the story. You can interact with objects. Most objects give backstory when interacted with, so you can learn more about the world around you from it.
- v0.1 (Post-Jam bugfix update)
- Removed blank dialogue boxes
- Fixed a typographical mistake
- Made smaller items easier to click
- Made the key obtainable at any stage
- Made doors only need one click to open
- Fixed canvas scaling issues
- Right click can now close text boxes
CURSED HOME (Post-Game Bugfix Update v0.1).zip 27 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Enjoyed the experience! Very clean interface too
Thanks for playing, Keith! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
A fun game for how short it was!
its fun! i like the plot twist ate the end when we go to the storage XD
couldn't have said it better myself